Why Tempered Glass or Plastic
Screen Protectors Don t Work
- Tempered glass easily gets cracks in the edges and corners after just a few months of normal use. It even has a tendency to shatter into a thousand pieces once you drop it just the wrong way.
It even has a tendency to shatter into a thousand pieces once you drop it just the wrong way.
- Tempered glass ruins the touchability and responsiveness of your screen.
- Plastic screen protectors get easily scratched and ruin the visibility of your HD screen.
You probably have a friend who s screen has this hazy surface of tiny scratches all over it and wondered why he even bothers protecting his phone with something that completely ruins the clarity and vividness of his screen.
- Plastic screen protectors develop bubbles that look terrible on your screen and inhibit the visibility.
Again, why would you put something on top of your screen that makes it look like it has the plaque?
- Tempered glass and plastic screen protectors become obsolete with the new curved and flexible designs of smartphones such as Galaxy S6.
Every time a new smartphone comes out there s a new twist to its screen and often means that you have to look for a new and expensive screen protector for it. If it even exists.
- YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW AND EXPENSIVE SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR EVERY NEW DEVICE!
What s the solution? Take a look at www.nanofixit.com
Refurbishing cell phones made easy from the comfort of your home.
We all have them but seldom talk about them...
Apple is rumored to launch not one but three new iPhones at their September launch
A new upgraded iPhone in 2018, iPhone Plus, and perhaps..
Keep your phone safe while capturing your perfect moments
Galaxy J8 is a powerful smartphone from Samsung with the latest features such as 16mp camera front and back..
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung is still the largest producer of mobile phones in the world due to its sleek designs and more affordable price tag than Apple’s flagship models..
Nanofixit is the most award winning brand in the industry.
At Nanofixit we are not shy to brag about our achievements. It is important for the consumer to trust our brand, which is why we have made an effort..
The Latest Innovative Products From Nanofixit
At Nanofixit we are continuously developing new products for our extensive line of Nanotechnology surface protection products.
Protect Your Sun- & Prescription Glasses
Nanofixit Optical uses the latest technology to protect and improve the surface of your sun and prescription glasses.
Nanofixit Is Adding 9 New Innovative Products To The Product Range
Nanofixit, the leading provider of surface coatings based on Nanotechnology, is adding 9 new products to the product range of liquid protective coatings.
NanoFixIt ONE the latest line of innovative products from NanoFixIt Inc.
NanoFixIt has introduced a new line of products specifically developed for smartphones and tablets.The new product line is called NanoFixIt ONE..
Nanofixit to join Global Sources Electronic Shows in October 2016
Manila September 22, 2016. Nanofixit Inc the leading provider of a Nanotechnology based liquid screen protector will take part in two consecutive trade..
Can A Nano Liquid Really Protect My Phone’s Screen?
It is almost like magic! Working on a scale 100.000 times smaller than a human hair and creating ultra strong surfaces 200 times thinner than that same strain of..
Why Tempered Glass or Plastic Screen Protectors Don’t Work
1. Tempered glass easily gets cracks in the edges and corners after just a few months of normal use. It even has a tendency to shatter into a thousand pieces..
Apples 3D Touch Spells Bad News For The Screen Protector Market
The good news however – there’s already a new generation of liquid screen protectors that won’t inflict with the new touch functionality from Apple.
Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Used To Prevent Bacteria Growth On Cell Phones
Titanium Dioxide particles are known to be very effective to inhibit bacteria growth such as E. Coli and S. Aureus (MRSA), responsible for a wide range of infections.